stationary assembly device for bicycles, cargo bikes and e-bikes
Bike proStand is a stationary, electrically operated assembly fixture for bicycles, cargo
bikes and e-bikes weighing up to 40 kg. Without an electrical rotation axis it can accommodate up to 80 kg.
Due to the sturdy, industrial quality design Bike proStand can be used for both assembly and repair. The lifting and rotation axis are electrically operated. Both axes are operated with a common hand panel.
Since both axes are self-locking, each set position is held securely. The large stroke of 1,470 mm makes it possible to lift the bicycles from the ground and bring them to an optimal assembly height. The rotation axis allows endless rotation at any height.
The lifting axis has a shutdown function if a collision occurs during lowering.
Operation is via a hand panel that actuates the functions "Up / Down" and "Rotate left / Rotate right" ("Up / Down" only with 6401 175). There is an eyelet on the slide for hanging the hand panel. The flexible coiled cable is approx. 0.9 m long and can be pulled up to a length of 1.6 m.
Mounting to the ground
For firm standing, the base plate must be bolted to the floor (min. concrete strength class
C 20 / 25). With larger base plates (available on request), the assembly fixture can also be used free-standing.
Without rotation axis up to 80 kg load
Variants on request
- Double interface for tandem workstations
- Struts for fixing in the wall or ceiling (if fixing on the floor is not possible)
Accessories as per data sheet M 8.902
- Clamping pick-ups
- Holders and shelves
- Further accessories
to the PDF accessories: M 8.902
Accessories on request
- Larger base plates
- Special clamping and mounting fixtures
- Efficient working by picking up and setting down all types of bicycles with 1350 mm electrical stroke and 360° electrical rotation axis
- Universal use due to interchangeable clamping pick-ups
- Safe working due to design according to EC Machinery Directive
- Ergonomic working through best accessibility due to force-free rotation of the bicycle with electrical rotation axis
- Accessory mounting bracket for improved accessibility of the left-hand side of the bike
Take advantage of the free benefits of our login area:
- CAD data download
- Download operating instructions
Welcome back! Log in to your already existing user account.